Restaurants in Elgin
There are tons of great things to do in Elgin if you find yourself in our neck of the woods, but what should you eat while you’re here? The good news is that this town is full of culinary delights, and we’re here to showcase some of the top restaurants in Elgin that you won’t want to miss. From casual lunch spots to sit-down dinner experiences, there are plenty of options for even the pickiest diners.
Whether you’re looking for a charming cafe or a vegetarian-friendly restaurant, you’ll love the friendly atmosphere and delicious meals at the following lunch spots:
- Al’s Cafe is an Elgin institution. This quaint cafe offers fantastic dining with vintage-inspired surroundings. You can’t go wrong with a hearty sandwich and soup, but the fresh pasta and salads are also a hit.
- The Blue Box Cafe is a must-visit location for Anglophiles. This Doctor Who-themed cafe has some of the best homemade sandwiches in town, and don’t forget to pick up a freshly baked cookie for dessert!
- Paul’s Family Restaurant is a family-owned shop that can satisfy any appetite. Serving everything from traditional fare to vegetarian-friendly entrees, this popular spot is a wonderful stop for families.
Image Als Cafe Bruschetta, from Al’s Cafe
When dinner rolls around, there’s no shortage of amazing cuisine to sample in the Elgin area. Which one of these restaurants will you choose for the meal of a lifetime?
- Elgin Public House offers a twist on classic Americana in a pub-like setting. From bison burgers to fried pickles and prime rib, the bold flavors and high-quality ingredients will blow you away.
- The Walnut Speakeasy is a bar and restaurant with an old school feel. Based on the classic Chicago speakeasies of yesteryear, you can enjoy a handmade pot pie or signature mustard-crusted chicken with an ice-cold brew.
- The Grumpy Goat Tavernis known for world-class service and top-tier eats. Options like jambalaya and candied bacon will wake up your taste buds, and there’s even a kid’s menu for the little ones in your dinner party.
Image Grumpy Goat Tavern Valentines Stuffed Avocado, from Grumpy Goat Tavern.
Learn More Things to Do in Elgin
There are tons of delectable restaurants in Elgin, and we also have terrific brunch recommendations and insider knowledge on the best burgers in the area if you’re still hungry for ideas! Want more information about the Elgin community? Get in contact with Biggers Mazda, serving the Schaumburg, St Charles, and Geneva areas.
More From Biggers Mazda
There are four 2019 Mazda3 configurations available to Schaumburg drivers. These include the base model, Select Package (Sedan only), Preferred Package, and Premium Package. Each offers plenty of innovative interior technology, a strong performance, and much more you’ll want to explore. Find out which can give you the daily commute you’ve been searching for and…
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a midsize SUV that offers drivers a powerful, yet efficient commute as well as towing capabilities that will eliminate a second trip. Learn more about the towing capabilities and experience the 2019 Mazda CX-5 towing capacity, performance, and more when you visit Biggers Mazda. Schedule a test drive in this powerful…
Mazda recently introduced the upcoming 2020 Mazda CX-30 model at the 2019 Geneva International Motor Show Mazda Press Conference and many drivers are excited to experience all that this Mazda model has to offer. While this model hasn’t been released yet, the reviews have been. See what’s being said about this up-and-coming model today with…