Restaurants in Elgin
There are tons of great things to do in Elgin if you find yourself in our neck of the woods, but what should you eat while you’re here? The good news is that this town is full of culinary delights, and we’re here to showcase some of the top restaurants in Elgin that you won’t want to miss. From casual lunch spots to sit-down dinner experiences, there are plenty of options for even the pickiest diners.
Whether you’re looking for a charming cafe or a vegetarian-friendly restaurant, you’ll love the friendly atmosphere and delicious meals at the following lunch spots:
- Al’s Cafe is an Elgin institution. This quaint cafe offers fantastic dining with vintage-inspired surroundings. You can’t go wrong with a hearty sandwich and soup, but the fresh pasta and salads are also a hit.
- The Blue Box Cafe is a must-visit location for Anglophiles. This Doctor Who-themed cafe has some of the best homemade sandwiches in town, and don’t forget to pick up a freshly baked cookie for dessert!
- Paul’s Family Restaurant is a family-owned shop that can satisfy any appetite. Serving everything from traditional fare to vegetarian-friendly entrees, this popular spot is a wonderful stop for families.
Image Als Cafe Bruschetta, from Al’s Cafe
When dinner rolls around, there’s no shortage of amazing cuisine to sample in the Elgin area. Which one of these restaurants will you choose for the meal of a lifetime?
- Elgin Public House offers a twist on classic Americana in a pub-like setting. From bison burgers to fried pickles and prime rib, the bold flavors and high-quality ingredients will blow you away.
- The Walnut Speakeasy is a bar and restaurant with an old school feel. Based on the classic Chicago speakeasies of yesteryear, you can enjoy a handmade pot pie or signature mustard-crusted chicken with an ice-cold brew.
- The Grumpy Goat Tavernis known for world-class service and top-tier eats. Options like jambalaya and candied bacon will wake up your taste buds, and there’s even a kid’s menu for the little ones in your dinner party.
Image Grumpy Goat Tavern Valentines Stuffed Avocado, from Grumpy Goat Tavern.
Learn More Things to Do in Elgin
There are tons of delectable restaurants in Elgin, and we also have terrific brunch recommendations and insider knowledge on the best burgers in the area if you’re still hungry for ideas! Want more information about the Elgin community? Get in contact with Biggers Mazda, serving the Schaumburg, St Charles, and Geneva areas.
More From Biggers Mazda
If you’re in the market for a small crossover, the Mazda CX-5 is a great all-around vehicle that ticks all the boxes: fuel efficiency, premium interior amenities, lots of standard safety features, and agile handling. Whether you drive mainly in downtown Schaumburg traffic or on a highway commute to St Charles, the CX-5 should definitely top…
The new Mazda CX-30 has plenty to offer Schaumburg drivers. With upgraded technology features, strong performance specs, and interior conveniences, this new Mazda model makes it easy to enhance any drive. Put down the Mazda CX-30 reviews and explore all this model has to offer in person with a test drive at Biggers Mazda before you…
Everyone needs options. Well, thenew Mazda CX-30 has them. It comes in 4 trims and 2 drivetrain choices. The good news is that the new Mazda CX-30 price (MSRP) for even its most decked-out trim, the Premier Package, is under $30,000*. No wonder this crossover SUV is so popular with Schaumburg drivers. You can…