Restaurants in Elgin
There are tons of great things to do in Elgin if you find yourself in our neck of the woods, but what should you eat while you’re here? The good news is that this town is full of culinary delights, and we’re here to showcase some of the top restaurants in Elgin that you won’t want to miss. From casual lunch spots to sit-down dinner experiences, there are plenty of options for even the pickiest diners.
Whether you’re looking for a charming cafe or a vegetarian-friendly restaurant, you’ll love the friendly atmosphere and delicious meals at the following lunch spots:
- Al’s Cafe is an Elgin institution. This quaint cafe offers fantastic dining with vintage-inspired surroundings. You can’t go wrong with a hearty sandwich and soup, but the fresh pasta and salads are also a hit.
- The Blue Box Cafe is a must-visit location for Anglophiles. This Doctor Who-themed cafe has some of the best homemade sandwiches in town, and don’t forget to pick up a freshly baked cookie for dessert!
- Paul’s Family Restaurant is a family-owned shop that can satisfy any appetite. Serving everything from traditional fare to vegetarian-friendly entrees, this popular spot is a wonderful stop for families.
Image Als Cafe Bruschetta, from Al’s Cafe
When dinner rolls around, there’s no shortage of amazing cuisine to sample in the Elgin area. Which one of these restaurants will you choose for the meal of a lifetime?
- Elgin Public House offers a twist on classic Americana in a pub-like setting. From bison burgers to fried pickles and prime rib, the bold flavors and high-quality ingredients will blow you away.
- The Walnut Speakeasy is a bar and restaurant with an old school feel. Based on the classic Chicago speakeasies of yesteryear, you can enjoy a handmade pot pie or signature mustard-crusted chicken with an ice-cold brew.
- The Grumpy Goat Tavernis known for world-class service and top-tier eats. Options like jambalaya and candied bacon will wake up your taste buds, and there’s even a kid’s menu for the little ones in your dinner party.
Image Grumpy Goat Tavern Valentines Stuffed Avocado, from Grumpy Goat Tavern.
Learn More Things to Do in Elgin
There are tons of delectable restaurants in Elgin, and we also have terrific brunch recommendations if you’re still hungry for ideas! Want more information about the Elgin community? Get in contact with Biggers Mazda, serving the Schaumburg, St Charles, and Geneva areas.
More From Biggers Mazda
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a stylish, comfortable, and high-tech model, and when it comes to customizing the color, you’ll have plenty of options. Explore the Mazda CX-5 exterior colors and interior color options with us at Biggers Mazda, pick the one that’s right for you, and take your favorite new CX-5 for a test drive…
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 provides Schaumburg drivers with a strong performance and a stellar Mazda CX-5 fuel economy to match. Test drive this model at Biggers Mazda to experience this performance for yourself and get behind the wheel of your favorite Mazda CX-5 trim today! 2019 Mazda CX-5 Overview New CX-5 Inventory 2019 Mazda CX-5…
The 2019 Mazda Miata reviews are out and you’ll want to hear what they have to say. This new Mazda model provides Schaumburg and St Charles drivers with the stylish, comfortable, and high-tech drive they want. Learn about what the experts have to say about this model and more with us at Biggers Mazda. Learn More Browse…