2019 Mazda3 vs. 2020 Toyota Corolla
2.5L SKYACTIV®-G DOHC 4-Cylinder Engine
6-speed shiftable automatic
Continuously Variable Transmission with intelligence and Shift Mode
Many Schaumburg drivers looking for their next sedan can make their choice easier by comparing the 2019 Mazda3 vs. 2020 Toyota Corolla. These top competing models provide strong performances, high-tech interiors, and plenty of safety features. See which has all you need and more with Biggers Mazda today!
Mazda3 vs. Corolla: Performance
If you’re looking for more power on Geneva streets, the new Mazda3 is the way to go. Though this model doesn’t offer a hybrid model like the Corolla, you’ll find it has plenty to offer you and your commutes.
- 2019 Mazda3 Specs
- 2.5L SKYACTIV®-G DOHC 4-Cylinder Engine
- Horsepower: 186 hp
- Torque: 186 lb-ft
- EPA-estimated mpg: 26/35 city/highway mpg*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Specs
- 1.8L 4-Cylinder
- Horsepower: 139 hp
- Torque: 126 lb-ft
- EPA-estimated mpg: 30/38 city/highway mpg
Mazda3 vs. Corolla: Interior Features
While performance is important, drivers also benefit from a comfortable cabin that keeps everyone connected and entertained. Each sedan has the following interior features for drivers and passengers to enjoy:
- Mazda3: Six-speaker audio system, Bluetooth® connectivity, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, 7-inch LCD Multi-Information Display, MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System, and more!
- Toyota Corolla: SofTex® sport seats, integrated backup camera with projected path, Smart Key System, available heated driver’s seat, and an available moonroof, and more.
Mazda3 vs. Corolla: Safety
Safety on St Charles and Geneva roadways is important, that’s why both the Mazda3 and Toyota Corolla provide plenty of safety tech for the protection of drivers and passengers. Here’s what each model has to offer:
- The Mazda3 provides an Anti-lock Brake System with Electronic Brake Force Distribution & Brake Assist, Dynamic Stability Control with Traction Control System, Driver Attention Alert, Blind Spot Monitoring System with Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Smart Brake Support, Lane Departure Warning System, Lane-keep Assist, and more.
- Toyota Corolla:
- The Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 suite offers a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist and Road Edge Detection, Automatic High Beams, Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Lane Tracing Assist, and Road Sign Assist.
Test Drive the Mazda3 at Biggers Mazda Today!
Once you’ve decided if the Mazda3 is the right sedan for you, make your way to Biggers Mazda and take your favorite for a test drive. We even offer new vehicle specials to help you save more. Contact us today to schedule a test drive, with any questions you may have, or to compare models like the Mazda3 vs. Honda Civic.
*Based on EPA estimates for Mazda3 Sedan with FWD and without Premium Package, 26 city/35 highway. Actual results will vary.