2019 Mazda CX-5 Towing Capacity
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a midsize SUV that offers drivers a powerful, yet efficient commute as well as towing capabilities that will eliminate a second trip. Learn more about the towing capabilities and experience the 2019 Mazda CX-5 towing capacity, performance, and more when you visit Biggers Mazda. Schedule a test drive in this powerful Mazda SUV today!
How Much Can the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Tow?
The Mazda towing capacity of the CX-5 is 2,000 pounds across all five trim levels. While each of these SUVs comes equipped with front-wheel drive standard, all-wheel drive is available. These specs and features help enhance the performance as well as help the Mazda CX-5 tow:
- SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L four-cylinder engine cylinder deactivation that delivers 187 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque.
- Front-wheel drive or available i-ACTIV AWD®.
- SKYACTIV®-Drive six-speed automatic transmission with manual shift and sport mode.
- SKYACTIV-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control Plus.
Mazda Features for Safer Towing
Thanks to the many features included in the new Mazda CX-5, this capable SUV can easily tow around St Charles. No matter whether you add on additional towing equipment to your Mazda CX-5 tow hitch or not, the following features are included to help keep you and your cargo safer:
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System helps you maintain control and stability, even with towing 2,000 pounds behind you.
- Hill Launch Assist senses when you are parked on an incline. It holds the brakes down until you press the gas pedal to ensure you don’t roll.
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution and Brake Assist provides you with your additional braking power when necessary.
- Smart City Brake Support works to prevent low-speed fender-benders while in traffic.
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring makes it easier to safely change lanes.
Test Drive the Mazda CX-5 at Biggers Mazda
The best way to see if the new Mazda CX-5 is right for you and your daily commutes is to visit Biggers Mazda and take one for a test drive. Also, ask us about our new vehicle specials as well as available towing accessories so you can save more and get the towing experience you need on Geneva roads. Contact Biggers Mazda today with any questions about our models, including about the Mazda CX-5 trim levels, the i-ACTIV AWD® system, or Mazda maintenance schedules.
More on the Mazda CX-5
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a midsize SUV that offers drivers a powerful, yet efficient commute as well as towing capabilities that will eliminate a second trip. Learn more about the towing capabilities and experience the 2019 Mazda CX-5 towing capacity, performance, and more when you visit Biggers Mazda. Schedule a test drive in this powerful…
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a stylish, comfortable, and high-tech model, and when it comes to customizing the color, you’ll have plenty of options. Explore the Mazda CX-5 exterior colors and interior color options with us at Biggers Mazda, pick the one that’s right for you, and take your favorite new CX-5 for a test drive…
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 provides Schaumburg drivers with a strong performance and a stellar Mazda CX-5 fuel economy to match. Test drive this model at Biggers Mazda to experience this performance for yourself and get behind the wheel of your favorite Mazda CX-5 trim today! 2019 Mazda CX-5 Overview New CX-5 Inventory 2019 Mazda CX-5…