2019 Mazda CX-5 Safety Ratings
You want your Schaumburg commute to be safe, and the 2019 Mazda CX-5 safety ratings provide you with peace of mind that you’re behind the wheel of a safe vehicle. Check out the Mazda CX-5 safety ratings in more detail below or head to Biggers Mazda to see one for yourself.
You’ll be happy to hit the St Charles roads knowing the 2019 Mazda CX-5 safety rating is so high. In fact, this vehicle received the IIHS Top Safety Pick+ award for its superior ratings in crashworthiness and crash avoidance and mitigation. In addition, this new SUV earned a 5-star safety rating from the NHTSA, proving that this model was meant to keep you and your passengers safe while on the go.
In order to earn such high safety ratings, the new Mazda CX-5 safety reviews boast about all the active and passive safety features found on the new SUV model. Thanks to the i-ACTIVSENSE® features that come standard, you can rest assured you’re making the right choice when you bring this new model home to Geneva.
- Blind Spot Monitoring alerts you when objects are in your blind spot, helping you change lanes safely.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert notifies you when there are objects in your path when in reverse.
- Smart City Brake Support with Pedestrian Detection will automatically apply brake pressure when it senses a frontal collision could occur.
- Lane Departure Warning System offers warnings if you unintentionally leave your lane.
- Lane Keep Assist will then bring you back into your intended lane automatically.
- Adaptive Front Lighting automatically moves with your vehicle to provide impressive illumination with every turn.
- Radar Cruise Control with Stop and Go functionality keeps your vehicle in line with traffic while keeping a safe distance away from other vehicles.
Find Your Mazda CX-5 at Biggers Mazda
When you’re ready to explore how the Mazda CX-5 handles, or learn more about the Mazda CX-5 mpg, compare the CX-5 to the Nissan Rogue, then head to Biggers Mazda. We have a nice selection of all trim levels to choose from, including the CX-5 Touring. Contact us today to learn more about our new vehicle specials, to read the 2019 Mazda Miata reviews, find scenic Illinois drives, or with any questions.
*2018 model shown in banner image
More From Biggers Mazda
There’s a wide variety of 2020 Mazda6 configurations for drivers to choose from. Each offers high-end technology, advances in safety technology, and so much more. Learn about what each trim level has to offer for the price and choose the one that best fits your driving needs on St Charles roadways. Learn MoreBrowse Inventory 2020 MAZDA6…
2020 saw big changes to the Mazda CX-3 trim levels: three 2019 trim levels have become one in 2020. That’s great news for car-buyers, because the 2020 Mazda CX-3 combines key features from all three 2019 Mazda CX-3 trim levels. Read on to see how Schaumburg drivers benefit from a long list of newly standard…
If you’re in the market for a small crossover, the Mazda CX-5 is a great all-around vehicle that ticks all the boxes: fuel efficiency, premium interior amenities, lots of standard safety features, and agile handling. Whether you drive mainly in downtown Schaumburg traffic or on a highway commute to St Charles, the CX-5 should definitely top…