The 2014 Mazda6 Wins ‘Car of the Year’ Award From Popular Mechanics
Each year, Popular Mechanics chooses their top ten vehicles from several different segments. For this year, the 2014 Mazda6 not only made the list, but was selected as the “Car of the Year”. Considered an underdog, the 2014 Mazda6 is built on brand-new architecture that is exclusive to the automaker. Only the Mazda3 and CX-5 have similar structural elements. Under the hood, a 184 hp engine delivers impressive fuel economy estimates of up to 40 mpg for highway driving. Let’s take a look at what else makes this car so special!
Highlights of the 2014 Mazda6
- Tight Handling: Although the Mazda6 is a family sedan, you wouldn’t know it when you get behind the wheel. This model has the feel of a sports car. Its sport-tuned suspension allows for a responsive ride even in treacherous driving conditions.
- The latest in automotive technology: Drivers can take advantage of all of the most current advancements in vehicle safety. Blind-spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, forward-collision warning, lane departure warning, and automatic high beams are all available amenities.
- Surprisingly spacious: Step inside the Mazda6 and you will be surprised just how spacious this midsize car really is. The cabin has a simple yet streamlined design, making it both functional and sleek. Its premium, padded interior has plenty of room to fit passengers quite comfortably.
- Eye-catching exterior: The sophisticated and sporty exterior of this model is sure to get a lot of attention. Its curved, flowing lines and attractive touches like 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels and dual exhaust outlets with chrome tips make this model just as beautiful as it is powerful and efficient.
- Pick the Mazda6 For You: No matter what you are looking for, there is a Mazda6 to meet your needs. The vehicle is available in three different trim levels: i Sport, i Touring, and i Grand Touring.
Take a Closer Look at the Mazda6
The 2014 Mazda6 should really be experienced in person, which is why you should visit Biggers Mazda in Elgin. At our dealership, you can take this sporty midsize sedan for a spin. We are sure you will be just as impressed with the latest version of the Mazda6 as the editors of Popular Mechanics were. Take the award-winning vehicle for a test drive today!