Car and Driver Names 2014 Mazda3 & Mazda6 to Ten Best Cars List
In an era when many manufacturers are finding ways to cut corners to save a buck, Mazda is working its hardest to maximize the performance of all its vehicles. Loaded with features and touting the efficient and high-performance SkyActiv technologies, the 2014 Mazda3 and the 2014 Mazda6 are among the most competitive vehicles in their respective compact and midsize segments. That’s surely why Car and Driver just named both of these models among its 2014 Ten Best Cars list. Here are the top reasons that make these competitive Mazda vehicles so attractive for smart buyers.
The 2014 Mazda3
The 2014 Mazda3 is available in both 5-door hatchback and sedan designs, and it features some of the most impressive specs in the competitive compact segment:
- Power – In a segment often known for lackluster engine power, the 2014 Mazda3 proves that you a top manufacturer can deliver a “no compromises” vehicle. Sporting the state-of-the-art SkyActiv 2.0L four-cylinder engine provides a commanding 155 hp and 150 lb-ft of torque.
- Efficiency – Helped out by precise direct injection technology, the SkyActive powertrain gets up to an EPA-estimated 39 mpg highway and 28 mpg city.
- Price – There’s no better way to save a huge chunk of cash, while still getting a high performance vehicle. The 2014 Mazda3 is available with an MSRP of just $17,345.
The 2014 Mazda6
Completely redesigned for the new model year, the 2014 Mazda6 is one of the most attractive options on the market today for a midsize sedan. Find out why more and more people are choosing the Mazda6:
- Power – Performance from the 2014 Mazda6 is impressive in many ways. Powered by a 2.5L four-cylinder engine with SkyActiv technology, the Mazda6 pumps out 184 hp and 185 lb-ft of torque.
- Efficiency – You’d be hard pressed to find a vehicle with this kind of size and power that still returns competitive fuel economy. The Mazda6 gets an estimated 38 mpg highway and 26 mpg city.
- Price – The 2014 Mazda6 is also surprisingly affordable. Pricing starts at an affordable $20,960!
Take a New Mazda For a Test Drive
Check out these two Car and Driver “2014 Ten Best Cars” today at Biggers Mazda, located at 1320 East Chicago Street in Elgin. Give us a call at (888) 638-7855 or stop by to find out about our competitive financing options on the Mazda3, Mazda6, and other new models available now.