Stay Protected for the Long Haul With a Mazda Extended Warranty
When a driver purchases a new vehicle, it’s easy to drive with confidence knowing the car is covered by exceptional warranties. When something goes wrong, you know having it fixed is as easy as going to your nearest dealership. But when your warranty ends, it becomes a different story, right? Well, not anymore.
With Extended Confidence warranty plans from Mazda, drivers can continue to have peace of mind behind the wheel even after their vehicle warranty has ended.
This extended warranty coverage is offered for almost all the components and parts that are covered under a new-vehicle warranty from Mazda, and Mazda Extended Confidence is accepted throughout the United States. Just like a new-vehicle warranty, it also mandates the use of Mazda Genuine Parts in the repair of your vehicle.
Two Main Plans
The Total Confidence care plan offers the most complete parts and components coverage to protect drivers in the event of a mechanical failure or breakdown in their Mazda vehicle.
The “Powertrain Confidence” care plan provides coverage for the same components as Mazda’s Limited Powertrain Warranty, covering:
- Manual transmission/transfer case
- Automatic transmission/transfer case
- Front and rear drive axle
- Seals and gaskets
- Taxes and fluids
This plan also offers 24/7 roadside assistance, is fully transferable, and is accepted at all U.S. Mazda dealerships.
Other Coverage Plans
Other extended warranty plans from Mazda include:
- Mazda Gap Protection: Safeguards against financial hardship in the event of vehicle theft or your car being totaled in a collision
- Mazda Vehicle Theft Protection: Uses window etching to engrave an ID code onto your automobile’s windows, enabling law enforcement to trace the vehicle; also offers monetary compensation when your vehicle is stolen
- Mazda Wear-and-Tear Protection: Offers coverage for wear and tear expenses on leased vehicles; also provides rental car coverage and trip interruption coverage
- Mazda Tire and Wheel Protection: Offers coverage for your car’s wheels, rims, and tires
- Mazda Appearance Package Protection: Covers vehicle’s interior and exterior
Consumers can find out more about these extended warranty plans from Mazda at Biggers Mazda.
Protect one of your biggest financial investments: your vehicle. Come in or contact us today to learn more.