Anticipation Builds as the 2014 Mazda CX-9 Pricing is Announced
The latest details are trickling in here at Biggers Mazda in Elgin regarding the 2014 Mazda CX-9, including the pricing of this highly-anticipated model! Mazda revealed that the front-wheel-drive base ‘Sport’ models will arrive with a starting MSRP of $30,780, while the premium all-wheel drive Grand Touring model will roll in with a beginning MSRP of $37,420. Although no official vehicle release date has been announced, rumor has it that it will be sometime this fall, and we have just the spot ready and waiting in our showroom!
What to Expect
The 2014 Mazda CX-9 has been meticulously crafted to offer its seven passengers a comfortably agile ride loaded with the latest tech innovations. Here’s a snapshot of what to expect from this year’s CX-9:
- 3 Available Trim Levels: Sport, Touring, and Grand Touring
- Drive Options: All models have the option of Mazda’s all-wheel-drive system for the purchase price of $1,590, the least expensive being the all-wheel-drive CX-9 Sport model with its starting MSRP of $32,370.
- Highlighted Features: A host of standard features arrive on board the Sport model, such as Bluetooth, a 5.8-inch informational display, automatic climate control, and a tilt/telescoping steering wheel with audio and cruise controls. The 2014 Mazda CX-9 Touring models pick up features such as leather-trimmed seats, a blind spot monitoring system, a rearview camera with backup sensors, and automatic headlights for a starting MSRP of $33,275 for front-wheel-drive and $34,865 for all-wheel drive. The Grand Touring rolls in with a starting MSRP of $35,830 with front-wheel-drive and $37,420 with all-wheel-drive, and offers features such as anti-theft alarm, side mirror-integrated turn signals, and 20-inch alloy wheels.
- Package Options: A Technology package is also available for the 2014 Mazda Touring and Grand Touring models, granting CX-9 drivers keyless entry, fog lights, a power liftgate, a navigation system, a power moonroof, satellite radio, and a 10-speaker Bose sound system. Pricing for the Technology package is $3,000 for the Touring CX-9’s and $2,435 for the Grand Touring models, since the Grand Touring already comes with a few of these features.
- Powertrain and Performance: Pop the hood to find a standard 3.7-liter V6 engine mated to a six-speed automatic transmission, a winning combination that delivers a snappy 273 hp and 270 lb-ft of torque.
For the latest information about the 2014 Mazda CX-9 or to experience the thrill of the 2013 Mazda CX-9 while you wait, visit us today at Biggers Mazda in Elgin!