All-New 2020 Mazda CX-30 Reviews
Mazda recently introduced the upcoming 2020 Mazda CX-30 model at the 2019 Geneva International Motor Show Mazda Press Conference and many drivers are excited to experience all that this Mazda model has to offer. While this model hasn’t been released yet, the reviews have been. See what’s being said about this up-and-coming model today with Biggers Mazda.
Mazda CX-30 Performance
- “The 2020 CX-30 shared much of its mechanicals and platform with the all-new Mazda3 sedan and hatchback, so we expect it to have a 185-hp, 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine, a six-speed automatic transmission and either front- or all-wheel drive.” – Car and Driver
- “We expect the CX-30 to get Mazda’s full complement of chassis wizardry, which should turn it into the athlete of its small but growing segment.” – Motortrend
- “Mazda’s entire lineup is filled with fun-to-drive vehicles that have done well in CR’s tests, and we expect much of the same DNA to be found in the CX-30.” – Consumer Reports
Mazda CX-30 Interior
- “We’ve had nothing but good things to say about the new Mazda 3’s interior, and the same level of craftsmanship and design seems to have carried over to the 2020 CX-30.” – Car and Driver
- “The 2020 CX-30 will offer Mazda’s i-ACTIVSENSE® active safety features suite. This covers all the features you expect from adaptive cruise control to blind-spot monitoring, and adds a few extras…new for the CX-30 is Mazda’s Driver Monitoring system, which watches the driver’s face and eyes for signs of fatigue.” – Edmunds
- “Along with its structural similarities to the all-new Mazda3, the new CX-30 looks like it will have a very similar interior…this means a well designed, premium-looking interior with comfortable seats and hopefully a generous host of standard and available tech.” – Autotrader
Learn More About the New Mazda CX-30 at Biggers Mazda
When it comes down to it, this new Mazda model is expected to carry the Mazda name well with plenty of interior space, a sleek and bold exterior look, and advanced Mazda technology that we know and love, such as SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY. Learn more about this new Mazda and its release date with us at Biggers Mazda. Also, be sure to ask us about our new vehicle specials to help you save once you’re ready to get behind the wheel. Contact Biggers Mazda to learn more about this model, our available specials, the i-ACTIV AWD® system, and more.