What are the 2019 Mazda3 Configurations?
There are four 2019 Mazda3 configurations available to Schaumburg drivers. These include the base model, Select Package (Sedan only), Preferred Package, and Premium Package. Each offers plenty of innovative interior technology, a strong performance, and much more you’ll want to explore. Find out which can give you the daily commute you’ve been searching for and drive off in your favorite from Biggers Mazda today!
The entry-level model is simply the Mazda3 Hatchback or Sedan, whichever you choose, which is equipped with a standard SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine that delivers 186 hp. This configuration also features:
- EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway* with manual transmission
- EPA-estimated 28 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway* with automatic transmission
- Six-way manual adjustable driver’s seat
- 7-inch full-color touch screen display
- MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system
2019 Mazda3 Select Package
The Mazda3 sedan comes with an optional Select Package which includes the above specs and more such as:
- Blind Spot Monitoring16 System with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry and Start System
- Leatherette-trimmed sport seats
- Smartphone integration
- Lane Keep Assist
- And more!
2019 Mazda3 Preferred Package
The mid-level configuration is the Mazda3 with the Preferred Package, which runs on a standard 186 hp, SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine. This trim level builds on the above features and adds on the following features and specs for Geneva drivers:
- EPA-estimated 26 mpg/city and 35 mpg/highway* with automatic transmission
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter
- Six-way power adjustable driver’s seat with manual lumbar adjustment
- Black leatherette-trimmed sport seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter
- Variable heated front seats
2019 Mazda3 Premium Package
The top-of-the-line Mazda3 Premium Package also runs on the SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC four-cylinder engine. In addition to this, and the features mentioned above, this trim level offers:
- Mazda advanced keyless entry
- Push button start
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio streaming
- Bose® speaker surround sound system with Centerpoint® and AudioPilot®
- Perforated leather-trimmed sport seats
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Bi-LED headlights with auto leveling
- Full-color active driving display
Which Mazda3 Configuration do You Prefer?
Once you’ve found your favorite Mazda3 trim level, you can take one for a test drive at Biggers Mazda! While here, check out our new vehicle specials and more before applying for financing online. Have questions about our models or want to compare the Mazda3 vs. Honda Civic or against the Mazda6? We can help. Contact us today!
More Mazda3 Features
*Based on EPA estimates for Mazda3 Sedan with FWD and without Premium Package, 26 city/35 highway. Actual results will vary.