What are the 2018 Mazda CX-5 Dimensions?
When looking for an SUV for hauling cargo or your loved ones, you need space. The 2018 Mazda CX-5 has the interior and cargo space dimensions needed to bring along everyone and everything that matters for your trips from Schaumburg to St Charles. Explore the dimensions and features of the Mazda CX-5 that make every moment behind the wheel more enjoyable at Biggers Mazda.
Mazda CX-5 Cargo Space Dimensions
The Mazda CX-5 was created to carry cargo with additional features to enhance the existing space. Behind the rear seats, you can load up to 30.9 cubic feet of cargo space with all your groceries or hauls from your Geneva errands. If you need added cargo space dimensions to pack for a trip or carry larger items, simply lay the rear seats down to extend the cargo space into the cabin and access up to 59.6 cubic feet or cargo storage. For further hauling ease, take advantage of the:
- Power Lift Gate: This available feature makes loading and unloading your Mazda CX-5 easier than ever. Open and close your lift gate using either a button inside the cabin or the available Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry button.
- 40/20/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seatback: Customize your interior dimensions to a number or cargo and passenger configurations thanks to this standard easy-release seatback.
Mazda CX-5 Interior Dimensions
From the interior dimensions to the amenities, the 5-seater Mazda CX-5 interior is all about satisfaction. Drivers and passengers alike can ride in comfort thanks to the Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions of:
- Headroom: No concerns about having your head hit the ceiling with 39.7 inches of headroom in the front seats and 39 inches in the rear seats.
- Shoulder Room: Broad shoulders won’t feel squished in the 57.1 inches of shoulder room in the front and 54.8 inches of shoulder room in the back.
- Hip Room: Enjoy plenty of seat space with 55.2 inches of room in the front seating and 55.3 inches for the rear seating area.
- Legroom: Tall people can stretch out with the 41 inches of legroom in the front of the forward seats and 39.6 inches of legroom in front of the rear seats.
To complete the interior you can find pleasure in the 6-way manual adjustable driver’s seat,4-way manual adjustable front passenger seat, and adjustable front and rear headrests.
Experience the Mazda CX-5 Interior Today at Biggers Mazda
Feel the wide open spaces of the Mazda CX-5 dimensions at the Biggers Mazda showroom in Elgin. We have a large inventory on our lot and plenty of available lease and finance offers to choose from! If you’re searching for a larger SUV, check out the Mazda CX-9 interior, which seats seven.
More from Biggers Mazda
There’s a lot to love about the 2019 Mazda CX-5, from the CX-5 interior features to its overall performance and safety. Before you head to Biggers Mazda for a test drive, you should first hear what industry experts have to say about the new Mazda CX-5 reviews below and learn why this is the model to…
Looking to drive a new Mazda CX-9 through Schaumburg streets? Before you head to Biggers Mazda for your model, be sure to explore what the industry experts have to say about the vehicle first, including reviews of the Mazda CX-9 interior and exterior. Read more to see what the 2019 Mazda CX-9 reviews have to…
Step inside the cabin of the 2019 Mazda CX-5, and you’ll find yourself surrounded by plenty of excitement and refinement. That’s because the 2019 Mazda CX-5 interior boasts plenty of convenience features and comfortable amenities that will make your Schaumburg commute more enjoyable. Explore the Mazda CX-5 interior features below or head to Biggers Mazda to see…