Biggers Mazda is the Premier Mazda Dealer in the Chicago Area
If you’ve been on the market for a quality new or used vehicle, and you’re looking for a dealer you can trust, then come to the preferred Mazda dealer near Chicago. At Biggers Mazda, we have a vast selection of new and used cars, all of which are competitively priced and available with flexible financing options. We’ll have plenty of options for you no matter what your needs are. And if you’re in need of trustworthy service, we also have a state-of-the-art facility staffed with factory certified technicians ready to ensure your investment remains in tip-top shape.
A Comprehensive Selection of New Mazdas
Drivers looking to upgrade their vehicle to one of the many new award-winning offerings from the folks at Mazda won’t have far to look. Biggers Mazda carries more than 100 new Mazda vehicles, from family wagons to powerful sports cars.
Some of the vehicles currently available on our lot include:
- Mazda3 – Mazda’s award-winning compact is available in 4-door and 5-door hatchback models and has been listed as one of Car and Driver’s “10 Best” vehicles thanks to its impressive power train and advanced safety features.
- Mazda6 – This midsized sedan is powerful, fuel efficient, and has earned accolades for its state-of-the-art safety features, quality craftsmanship, and affordability.
- Mazda CX-5 – The Mazda CX-5 is a roomy compact SUV that blends comfort, superior handling, and outstanding fuel economy, into an attractive package. With seating for up to five and a plethora of advanced safety features, the CX-5 may just be the perfect family vehicle.
Competitively Priced Used Cars
Biggers Mazda has a wide selection of clean, reliable, pre-owned vehicles right here on the lot, including a wide selection of Mazda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles. CPO vehicles are low mileage and have undergone a rigorous 150-point inspection to ensure that every part meets Mazda’s high standards.
Some of the benefits of buying CPO include:
- 12-month/12,000-mile Limited Warranty – Each Mazda CPO vehicle comes with a standard 12-month/12,000-mile warranty with $0 deductible on covered repairs.
- 7-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty – If there is any issue with your CPO Mazda’s powertrain within its first 100,000 miles of life, Mazda has you covered.
- 24-hour Emergency Roadside Assistance – If your car breaks down or your run out of gas, Mazda Roadside Assistance is there to take care of you.
- Vehicle History Report – You won’t have to wonder what your new car has been through—you’ll know
If money is particularly tight, however, we also stock a number of used cars priced at under $10K too.
Let Us Help You Find the Perfect Payment Plan
Biggers Mazda is here to help you find the financing you need, regardless of your past credit history. Our skilled finance professionals have access to local and national lenders and can help you find a number rebate and incentive programs that you qualify for—we’ll help find you the perfect payment plan for your needs. All you need to do before you apply is find a car you like on our online inventory and then decide whether you would rather lease it or buy it.
If you aren’t sure whether buying or leasing is the best option for you, we can help you decide there too:
- Benefits of Buying – Buying allows you to own the car outright when your payments are through. You’ll never have to worry about mileage or usage penalties, and when you’re payment term is up, you’ll retain the vehicle’s full resale value.
- Benefits of Leasing – When you lease, you pay for the depreciation of the vehicle over a limited term. This means that payments are typically shorter, and if your driving needs change often, you won’t be stuck paying off the title to a car that you don’t need.
Our State-of-the-Art Service Center
Our full-service maintenance and repair center can handle whatever service your Mazda needs. Our factory-certified Mazda technicians use only OEM parts on your vehicle, ensuring that your repairs are done right the first time, every time.
Some of the services available at Biggers Mazda include:
- Oil and Filter Change – Depending upon the age of your vehicle, your oil and filter should be changed every 3,000-5,000 miles to ensure adequate lubrication.
- Tire Rotation – Rotating your tires ensures that their treads wear evenly. Uneven tire tread increases your risk for a blowout and drastically reduces your fuel economy.
- Transmission Repair – Your transmission is a vital, delicate system that should only be serviced and repaired by a skilled technician experienced in caring for your type of system.
- Front End Alignment – Any number of things can set your alignment out of whack, from city driving, to hard braking, to minor accidents. Driving with a bad alignment can wear out bearings, and cause damage to tires, and other vital systems.
If you think you need maintenance or a repair, simply fill out our online service request, and we’ll get back to you promptly to confirm your appointment.
Our OEM Mazda Parts Department
Biggers Mazda only sells the highest quality OEM parts for your vehicle. While you could buy aftermarket parts at any corner auto-shop, don’t. They’re made with flimsy materials by third-parties. Here are a few reasons why should only install OEM parts in your Mazda:
- Quality – OEM parts are made with the same high quality standards as factory original parts.
- Fit – OEM parts are a direct replacement for your original parts, ensuring that you won’t have to spend time and money making them fit. Aftermarket parts often require vehicle modification, which can undermine the terms of your original warranty.
- Value – The high-quality construction of OEM parts ensures that you don’t have to replace your parts as often, saving you money in future repairs.
Find Your Next Car at the Preferred Mazda Dealer in Chicago Today
No matter what you’re in the market for, come to the go-to Mazda dealer in the Chicago area, and we’ll ensure you find the right car at the right price. To learn more about our dealership, contact us online or by phone at (888) 638-7855. Otherwise, simply visit us.
Our dealership is conveniently located at 1320 E Chicago St. in Elgin—about 37 miles west of Chicago when you:
- Get on to I-90 W.
- Follow I-90 W. to IL-59 S. in Hoffman Estates. Take the IL-59 exit from I-90 W.
- Continue on IL-59 S. Drive to IL-19 W./E. Chicago St. in Elgin.
We’ll be on your right!