Biggers Mazda Near Crystal Lake
When they need a Mazda dealer, Crystal Lake drivers make the trip south to Elgin for Biggers Mazda. Our new vehicle inventory is stocked with the full Mazda lineup, our used vehicle selection is one of the most diverse and affordable in the suburbs, and we have easy on-site financing and trustworthy service from Mazda-trained technicians.
To reach our Elgin showroom from Crystal Lake, just
- Take Main St. south until it turns into Pyott Rd.
- Turn left onto Algonquin.
- Turn right onto IL-25 S.
- Turn left onto IL-72 E./Higgins Rd.
- Turn right onto Beverly Rd.
- Make a slight right onto Shoe Factory Rd.
- Turn left onto Rohrssen Rd.
- Turn right onto IL-19 W./E. Chicago St.
Comprehensive Selection of New Models
Mazda has developed a reputation for being one of the few automakers that cares about style as much as fuel economy and affordability, and you can find that across the full lineup, including:
- Mazda2: Mazda’s subcompact car, the Mazda2 is one of the most competitively priced cars on the road, sporting a fuel economy that will make it affordable for years to come. Its sporty handling proves you don’t have to compromise on fun when you buy a subcompact.
- Mazda3: Available in sedan and hatchback builds as well as the sport-tuned and turbocharged Mazdaspeed3, the Mazda3 is one of the most stylish small cars on the market, and it has a fuel economy that bests mainstays like the Civic and Corolla.
- CX-5: The crossover is clearly going to be the family vehicle of the future, and the CX-5 is already a step ahead of the competition by giving drivers spacious five-person seating, some of the latest in standard amenities, and one of the most fuel-efficient engines in its class.
- MX-5 Miata: While some Mazda vehicles have been gaining fans in recent years, none compare to the devoted legions of Miata lovers. Of course, who could blame drivers for loving a fuel-efficient, sporty, affordable roadster? In production for over 25 years, it’s a rare driver who won’t make room for a Miata in their garage.
Vast Inventory of Used Vehicles
We take trade-in vehicles of all makes and models, and that means we have one of the most diverse selections of used cars for you to choose from. With a special selection priced to own under $10,000 and a range of Certified Pre-Owned Mazda models that come with added benefits, we think there’s something for everyone.
Our favorite perks of the Mazda CPO program include:
- 150-point Mazda-approved inspection process
- 7-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty
- 3-year AutoCheck buyback protection
- Special APR rates for buyers
It’s hard to think of a better deal than new-car benefits at used-car prices.
Find Competitive Rates at Our Flexible Finance Department
Our finance team works with you individually to find the best option for your needs and budget, and by combining our new vehicle specials, rebate offers, financing incentives, and our flexible financing options, we think it’s possible to put nearly any Crystal Lake driver behind the wheel of their next vehicle when they visit Biggers Mazda.
All you need to do before you talk to one of our finance counselors is decide whether you would rather lease or own you vehicle. Here are the advantages of each payment plan.
- Financing: When you take out a loan on a vehicle, your payments go towards its title. A big investment like this is a great way to build equity. Other advantages to financing include the freedom to drive your car as much you’d like without incurring mileage overage fees. You also retain the vehicle’s full resale value once you’ve paid it off.
- Leasing: When you lease, your monthly payments pay for the vehicle’s depreciation in value over the duration of your contract. This means that monthly payments are usually lower. It’s also likely that your vehicle will still be under its original manufacturer warranty for the entirety of your term, which means you probably won’t have to pay for repairs.
And if you’ve got a trade-in vehicle like many of our drivers do, we want to offer you top dollar for it.
Trustworthy and Affordable Mazda Service
Mazda vehicles are built for fuel economy and performance, and the best way to ensure that yours keeps running as designed is to trust it to only Mazda-trained service technicians. Our state-of-the-art service center has regular service specials to help you save on routine maintenance and can take care of everything from the mundane to the extreme, including:
- Tire Rotation: To keep your tires wearing evenly and be sure you hit that maximum mileage you were promised when you bought them, we recommend rotating them every 5,000 miles.
- Oil Change: Your car’s lifeblood, the oil needs to be changed frequently—we recommend every 3,000 miles or so—and because we know your Mazda inside and out, we’ll be able to get your oil changed and hand the keys back faster than you can imagine.
- Transmission Repair: There are not many parts of a car more intricate than a transmission, and you do not want to trust their repair to just anyone. If we can fix yours up, we will, and if it’s more cost effective for us to install a new one, we’ll use only official Mazda parts in the replacement.
- Muffler/Exhaust Repair: It’s a fact of auto ownership that your car will eventually start growling louder and louder, signaling it needs work on the exhaust system… or a whole new muffler. We’ll fix up your exhaust system and drop your engine back down to a soft purr rather than a roar.
See Biggers Mazda Firsthand
If you need a Mazda dealer near Crystal Lake, come to Biggers Mazda in Elgin. You’ll find us here six days a week at 1320 E. Chicago St, and if you have any questions or want to schedule a test drive, contact us online or by phone at (888) 638-7855.