2017 Mazda3 Reviews Stir Sensation Across the Board
The Mazda3 has dominated the compact segment of the market for quite a while now, and the release of the 2017 model has many asking: “how can Mazda possibly make it better?” Well, the latest Mazda3 reviews are loaded with praise for new tweaks to its interior ergonomics and the addition of the new G-Vectoring Control (GVC) system. The new Mazda3 delivers more driving euphoria, value, and style than ever, and the reviews are just spectacular.
Refreshed and Revitalized
The modifications to the 2017 Mazda3 include a crisper, cleaner, reshaped grille and rear bumper, as well as slightly different 18-inch wheels available on the Mazda3 s trim. Drivers can also choose from two new exterior paint colors—Machine Gray Metallic and Eternal Blue Mica, which replaces Blue Reflect Mica. A reviewer at U.S. News & World Report notes that the new shape of the headlamps and available LED bulbs at the higher trim levels make it more upscale and give it a bit more aggressiveness. Green Car Reports cheers the premium materials used in the new interior, along with the Mazda3’s “handsome looks and sporty dynamics.” Other updates to the 2017 Mazda3 include:
- Better sound insulation, thanks to door linings that do a better job blocking noise
- Larger storage pockets on the doors
- An electric parking brake, which frees up center console space and offers a more minimalistic design
- An available heated steering wheel
- G-Vectoring Control system heightens driver control and grip
- Active Driving Display “heads-up” feature projects information like speed, blind spot warnings, and navigation onto a brightly lit Plexiglas screen
- New available safety features including Traffic Sign Recognition, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Keeping Assist, Collision Warning, and Automatic Braking.
Car and Driver – “…the 3 didn’t need much improvement—in its current form, it has earned a spot on our 10Best Cars list for the past three years. Nonetheless, the changes for 2017 are welcome, especially the revised exterior that nicely sharpens the 3’s look.”
Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com – “Inside, the new Mazda3 gets its own tasteful and functional revamps, starting with a new leather-wrapped steering wheel that can be had with a heated rim and available black or almond leather upholstery. A new electric parking brake frees up additional space in the car’s redesigned center console while its door-panel stow spaces are three times larger than before. The cabin of the 2017 Mazda3 is quieter as well, thanks to tighter body panel gaps, enhanced sound insulation and redesigned weather stripping.”
Time to Prove It
Mazda3 reviews agree that the 2017 model takes it up a notch, making improvements that truly enhance the driving experience. At Biggers Mazda, we’re here to help you research, evaluate, and of course, test drive this awesome car. Stop by anytime, or contact us today!