2017 Mazda CX-3 Technology
The 2017 Mazda CX-3 is a versatile crossover vehicle with a host of excellent amenities. We love the Mazda CX-3 technology, and we encourage you to see this model today at Biggers Mazda. Technology is integrated into a variety of features from safety to entertainment. Get ready to explore this model today at Biggers Mazda.
- An optional blind spot monitoring system points out objects or cars in your blind spots. It will give two warnings: a visual one and an audible one.
- The available Mazda radar cruise control maintains a safe following distance between your vehicle and the one ahead of you, so you can count on stable cruising. It will even urge you to take control of the wheel if unpredictable drivers are detected around your vehicle.
- An available rear cross-traffic alert monitors for activity behind the vehicle when you are slowing backing out of a space.
- The available lane departure warning system kicks into gear when you are going over 44 mph. It will give an audio and a visual warning when you get out of your lane. The system will also read the road markings to get a better sense of your environment.
- Available Smart City Brake Support is ideal for those who are city commuters. This system works when you are going anywhere from 2 mph and 18 mph. It can adjust the brakes when an object too close is detected, and it can automatically apply the brakes when it is necessary.
Explore Mazda CX-3 Tech Features at Biggers Mazda
The Mazda CX-3 technology features you need to try are at Biggers Mazda. Drop in to our dealership today for more information. Contact us online if you have any questions, or to book a convenient time for your test drive. See how the Mazda CX-3 can make your drive better and safer than ever before!