Mobility Cash Bonus
Mazda Mobility Program Cash Bonus
To make the cost of a new vehicle more affordable for handicapped and disabled drivers, Biggers Mazda is offering a $1,000 cash reimbursement that can be used toward the purchase and instillation of mobility assistance equipment or adaptive driving aids. Adaptive passenger or driving equipment consists of, but is not limited to hand/driving controls and wheelchair or other lift equipment. All new and unused 2014, 2015, and 2016 Mazda models are eligible for the Mazda Mobility Program Cash Bonus. If the purchase and instillation of equipment is less than the maximum coverage of $1,000, the actual cost will be covered.
Eligibility requirements include, but are not limited to, the list below. For more information about the Mazda Mobility Program Cash Bonus, visit Biggers Mazda today!
- The original owner of the vehicle is the only person eligible for the incentive.
- Used vehicles are not eligible.
- The following documents are required to be submitted to Mazda Program Headquarters for the claim to be redeemed: a copy of the signed bill of sale on a new and unused Mazda vehicle form an authorized Mazda dealership, a copy of the purchaser’s driver’s license, a copy of the paid invoice(s) for the mobility assistance equipment and adaptive driving aids from a qualified instillation provider, a copy of the Mobility Assistance Claim From, a copy of the statement from a physician that explains the specific need(s) for mobility assistance, and a copy of the current registration or title.
- 2013 model year vehicles or earlier do not qualify.
- Vehicles paid for exclusively through insurance are not eligible.