Mazda Military Discount
Mazda Military Appreciation Bonus Cash
Biggers Mazda in Elgin proudly supports our troops and is delighted to assist active military members and their families on the purchase or lease of a new Mazda. Those who are eligible will receive $500 Bonus Cash toward qualifying new 2015 and 2016 vehicles. This special offer cannot be combined with additional private offers (excluding Owner Loyalty). Mazda Military Appreciation Bonus Cash can be used in conjunction with other public purchase incentives such as customer cash back.
To see if you qualify for Mazda Military Appreciation Bonus Cash, take a look at the eligibility details below. Please note that these are not all of the requirements. For more information, visit Biggers Mazda today.
- Those who are eligible include active duty members of the United States Air Force, Army, Navy, Coast Guard, Marines, and National Guard.
- Veterans and retirees are not eligible.
- Families, which include children and spouses, are not eligible.
- To qualify for Mazda Military Appreciation Bonus Cash, proof of eligibility must be presented. (In addition to a valid current driver’s license, a copy of your Leave and Earnings Statement, Veterans/Retiree “DD-214” form, or Delayed Entry/Enlistment (DEP) form is required.)
- There is a limit of 2 vehicles per person each year.