Mazda Certified Oil Change Service
Getting an oil change is crucial in prolonging the life of your vehicle, as they help your automobile to run smoothly and safely for many years to come. By bringing in your vehicle for an oil change to the Biggers Mazda Service Center, you can be sure that only the highest quality products will be used.
Benefits of an Oil Change
Many drivers do not realize just how important motor oil really is to their engine. Here are a few of the functions it performs:
- Works as a coolant
- Diminishes noise
- Helps diagnose engine problems
- Keeps engine clear of metal particles, debris, and dirt
It is a good idea to bring your vehicle in for an oil change every three months or 3,000 miles. This simple task can help prevent costly repairs down the road.
Mazda and Castrol: A Custom Fit
When you want the best, use the best. That’s why a strategic alliance with Castrol, a leader in the automotive lubricants industry, makes perfect sense. When you want to perform at the highest levels, only top-quality Castrol Motor Oil will do.
Why Choose Biggers Mazda?
- Mazda has an alliance with Castrol, one of the most well-known and respected brands in the automotive industry. Biggers Mazda is committed to using manufacturer recommended fluids for every oil change, so we are well-stocked with Castrol at all times.
- To make sure that you are highly satisfied with your oil change, drivers can benefit from Castrol’s Complete Satisfaction Rebate Program. Biggers Mazda participates in this program, which offers a $20 rebate on a full synthetic oil change.
- It is easy to schedule an appointment, as drivers can call (866) 681-6469 or complete our online maintenance request form.
Schedule an Oil Change Today!
If your vehicle is nearing the three-month or 3,000-mile mark, make your next appointment at Biggers Mazda today. We are open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 7:30 am to 5 pm, Tuesday and Thursday from 7 am to 7 pm, and again on Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm. We look forward to serving you!